Do you want to improve your mental health, but you are unsure about how to do so? Here is a great starting point!
It is easy to become overwhelmed with information overload when you search about mental health online. Whether your search is about substance abuse, mental health improvement tips, safer substance use, mental illness and recovery, you need a trustworthy source.
Our resources help you make informed decisions concerning mental health. They teach you different strategies so your mental health changes for the better. It is a good place to begin taking charge of your mental health and that of your loved ones.
Here are helpful tips to begin with:
- Take self-tests to screen yourself- Take short and confidential self-tests for your well-being, depression, anxiety disorders and risky drinking.
- Get support- Send us an email and our quickly answer your questions and help you find the services and resources you need.
- Read the success stories of others and get inspired- Find hope from reading the stories of others as they share their experiences and perspectives.
- Q&A- Ask questions and receive prompt, reliable answers.
- Sign up to receive e-newsletters about substance abuse and mental health.