Section: Ways to Give
By including Partners for Mental Health in your legacy planning, you will leave a lasting impact and help to improve the mental well-being of Canadians for generations to come.
There are many ways you can leave a planned gift to Partners for Mental Health.
The simplest way to make a lasting difference is through a gift in your will.
You can leave:
- A fixed sum of money: This type of gift is known as a specific gift.
- A share of your assets: This is an easy way to help by leaving a percentage of what is left of your estate or assets after other gifts and debts have been paid. This is known as a residual gift. If you already have a will but wish to add a residual gift to Partners for Mental Health, your lawyer can help you to do this without affecting gifts you leave to your loved ones.
- A specific item of value: This is also a form of specific gift. In this case , you may wish to leave Partners for Mental Health a particular item that can be sold to support our work, such as property, a piece of jewelry or an antique.
Information you may need to include:
- Our legal name: Partners for Mental Health
- Our charitable registration number: 845551605RR0001
- Our address: 151 Slater Street, Suite 1110, Ottawa, ON K1P 5H3
If you have any questions, please seek the expertise of your legal counsel.
You can also contact us to get more information and to let us know if you have included us within your will so that we can thank you. Please contact Jeff Moat at 613-798-5862 or email@example.com